[tlu] Unable to find a valid update server.

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Sun May 16 06:36:09 CEST 2021

Hi Adam, hi all,

On Sat, 15 May 2021, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:
> >    Subject: [tlu] Unable to find a valid update server.
>
> Macs have always shipped with curl, I believe, but Apple hasn't shipped
> wget for many years. AFAIK it has always been ssl-enabled, too, so I'm

But then it seems that the OP did have not the latest version of
texlive.infra, since there we *first* try ctan mirror redirection via
curl and only after that with wget.

So maybe a simple update via once selecting a https mirror explicitly
would help.

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev