[tlu] another notarized beta

Gary L. Gray glgray at me.com
Tue Feb 9 17:13:48 CET 2021

Hi Adam,

Everything went smoothly here on an Intel MacBook Pro running Big Sur. This is incredibly minor, but my only comment would be regarding the progress bar in the URL field in dark mode (yes, I like dark mode -- I am admittedly a weirdo). If you look at the attached screen shot, the progress bar looks very washed out. Can you use the user's chosen highlight color instead?

Gary