[tlu] another notarized beta

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Tue Feb 9 16:18:18 CET 2021

> On Feb 9, 2021, at 05:38 , Richard Koch <koch at uoregon.edu> wrote:
>
> Adam,
>
> Same here. Installed fine, updated fine, looks great. As for the smaller details, I'd be a fool to compete against Bruno, who has an eye like a hawk.

Groovy. Thanks, guys. I'll work on turning this into a Real Release, and then see about actually fixing some things.

For the curious, these are the scripts I've been messing with. Having a one-line command to compile/package/sign/upload a new version removes a lot of potential errors of the PEBKAC kind, and keeps me from going insane while adjusting Xcode settings.

https://github.com/amaxwell/tlutility/blob/bigsur/codesign-all.sh <https://github.com/amaxwell/tlutility/blob/bigsur/codesign-all.sh>

https://github.com/amaxwell/tlutility/blob/bigsur/build_beta.py <https://github.com/amaxwell/tlutility/blob/bigsur/build_beta.py>

--
adam