[tlu] notarized test

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Feb 5 16:44:46 CET 2021

> On Feb 5, 2021, at 05:27 , Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>

> The `About' dialog is giving a version number of 1.42b11 and I thought you were going to make it 1.50.

Thanks, Herb and Bruno! At least it works, so I know this is possible now.

I'm still trying to decide what to do about the version number. It might end up as 1.50 on release, but I have a lot of work to do in scripting the code signing and build process.

To make this work, I've basically broken compilation of the project (viz., three Cocoa applications and the two frameworks I include) for anyone who doesn't have my certificate. That's not good practice, and it's also hard to maintain, since the settings are scattered everywhere in my flailing about to get codesign errors to go away.

thanks,
Adam