[tlu] notarized test

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Feb 5 14:27:53 CET 2021

> On Feb 5, 2021, at 2:34 AM, Adam R. Maxwell via tlu <tlu at tug.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> New beta at
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0qicpaj6qf951c/TeX%20Live%20Utility.app-1.42b11.dmg?dl=0
>
> This should be signed and notarized, after four hours of fighting with Xcode and it's insane codesign interface for frameworks. Please let me know if it launches or not, and if anything weird happens.
>
> Sorry, touch ID isn't magically working after all that.
>
> thanks,
> Adam

Howdy,

Hooray! I get the normal `downloaded from the internet' dialog with the Open button on the first run. Thanks for the work on this.

Updating works fine and, of course, it opened fine :-).

The `About' dialog is giving a version number of 1.42b11 and I thought you were going to make it 1.50.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
herbs at wideopenwest.com