[tlu] test request

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Tue Feb 2 15:44:12 CET 2021

> On Feb 2, 2021, at 05:11 , Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
> Installed and I do see that it's universal. Still had to go through the usual rigmarole to get it to open. Seems to run fine under Big Sur (Intel).

Thanks, Herb! That's a combination I can't test, and I was mainly worried that it had an embedded framework dependency that would fail once it was off my system, so launching is a good sign.

For extra fun, I discovered last night that Python 2.7 seems to be broken on Big Sur, but still the default at /usr/bin/python. That's going to be be tricky.

--
Adam