[tlu] feature request

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 07:09:14 CET 2020

> On Feb 3, 2020, at 10:07 , David F. Kotz <David.F.Kotz at dartmouth.edu> wrote:
>
> I recently asked TeX Live folks how to delete TeX Live 2018 now that am running only TeX Live 2019.  They told me how to do it… but their documentation primarily led me to TeX Live Utility and information about how to set/change my default distro.    I suggest that TeX Live Utility provide an option to remove a distro.

I'm hesitant to add an option to do that, as it would basically be 'sudo rm -rf /some/path', and I'd rather not have my code executing that.

What I could do is add a "Reveal in Finder" button in the list of distributions so you could trash it, or maybe a "Delete" button could run an AppleScript that has Finder move to Trash. I'll have to think about that.

thanks,
adam