[tlu] feature request

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Feb 3 23:25:21 CET 2020

> On Feb 3, 2020, at 12:07 PM, David F. Kotz <David.F.Kotz at dartmouth.edu> wrote:
>
> I recently asked TeX Live folks how to delete TeX Live 2018 now that am running only TeX Live 2019.  They told me how to do it… but their documentation primarily led me to TeX Live Utility and information about how to set/change my default distro.    I suggest that TeX Live Utility provide an option to remove a distro.
>
> thanks,
>
> dave

In Finder click on the Go->Go to Folder… (Shft-Cmd-G), enter `/usr/local/texlive' (without the quotes) and press Return. That will take you to that folder and you'll see the 2018 folder. Drag it to the Trash (you'll have to enter your admin password) and empty the Trash.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)