[tlu] TLU 1.37b6 & Dark Mode in Catalina

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Dec 19 23:16:52 CET 2020

> On Dec 19, 2020, at 1:01 PM, Adam R. Maxwell via tlu <tlu at tug.org> wrote:
>

>> On Dec 19, 2020, at 10:33 , Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>> <Capture d’écran 2020-12-19 à 19.27.10.png>
>
> Well, crap. Here's another attempt. I've no idea why you guys are seeing a white table view, though. I don't see that in Dork Mode on Mojave, although I now have eye cancer from testing it.
>
> This version should correctly fix the text color for the update and installed package lists. However, if the table background is white, I have no idea what it will do, or how to fix that.
>
> https://github.com/amaxwell/tlutility/releases/download/1.37b8/TeX.Live.Utility.app-1.37b8.dmg
>
> -- adam

Howdy,

I just downloaded b9 (it was there when I went for b8) and it is fine in Dark Mode. This is both under Catalina and Big Sur (Intel). I don't have packages to install so I looked at the Packages tab and the listing is fine.

The Tab-Bar problem has gone away too.

Also, for Bruno, the thicker lines are produced by the OS using items on the Accessibility Pane of System Preferences. I still like them.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
herbs at wideopenwest.com