[tlu] Using 1.24b2

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Wed Jan 27 21:56:39 CET 2016

Hi, Herb,

On Jan 27, 2016, at 12:46 , Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> PS: How do I find out where
>
> kMDItemContentType             = "public.tex"
> kMDItemContentTypeTree         = (
>    "public.tex",
>    "public.text",
>    "public.data",
>    "public.item",
>    "public.content"
> )
>
> when running mdls for a .tex file is coming from? I thought that was a no-no and only Apple should do that sort of definition.

I’m not clear on where this comes from, or if it relates to a specific version of TLU, but for me (OS X, 10.9.5, TLU 1.23), I don’t see this.

I just ran mdls on a bunch of .tex’s, and they all have this (forgive the large font):

   kMDItemContentType = “edu.uo.texshop.tex"

HTH

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker