[tlu] beta with support for TL 2016

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Wed Apr 20 15:00:46 CEST 2016

> Le 20 avr. 2016 à 14:15, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> a écrit :
>
>> On Apr 19, 2016, at 9:50 PM, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've just uploaded a new beta with support for the SHA-512
>> hash check introduced for TeX Live 2016 pretest. If you're
>> using the pretest, please give it a try.
>>
>> https://github.com/amaxwell/tlutility/releases/download/1.24b3/TeX.Live.Utility.app-1.24b3.tar.gz
>
> Sigh... a few hours too late for that update for me. I believe Dick also grabbed before.

Just tried the new beta here with <http://ftp.cstug.cz/pub/tex/local/tlpretest/> and all worked fine: infra update, then 47 package updates (I had not been able to update since MacTeX installation). I'm not attaching any log, as it seems pretty uneventful.

Still no GPG installed though, so I couldn't test that part; possibly at some point towards the end of the week or next week.

Bruno