[tlu] new beta

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Sun Oct 11 00:27:31 CEST 2015

> Le 11 oct. 2015 à 00:14, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at me.com> a écrit :
>
>> On Oct 10, 2015, at 15:11 , Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm curious about the logic you're using to determine if the texbin path needs to be changed. Are you determining if you can find kpsewhich through the link to determine if things are ok? Just that I see so many failures to find kpsewhich listed in the expanded log.
>
> Those failures are all in setting up the environment. I could move this check earlier so it runs before trying to use kpsewhich, but there might not be a main window yet.

Unfortunately I'll have to stop testing soon. There's a poster that needs to be ready for printing in the early hours of Tuesday morning, and I haven't even started to write the Mathematica code to produce the figures in it, knowing that some figures will take several hours to calculate. After that I'll be away at a workshop for the rest of the week.

Bruno