[tlu] new beta

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at me.com
Sun Oct 11 02:03:22 CEST 2015

> On Oct 10, 2015, at 15:27 , Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately I'll have to stop testing soon.

Thanks, I finally was able to reproduce the problem, after setting my system to use the multiplexor instead of a fixed mirror. Apparently the OS still doesn't queue up multiple sheets on a window, and silently ignores the second alert.

Unfortunately, I've spent all day adding support for installing documentation in BasicTeX, so still haven't tried to sort this other mess out. Thanks for your patience so far, as always!

Adam