[tldoc] translations for TL21

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Mon Feb 8 00:10:52 CET 2021

Hi

> - Transifex for TeXstudio

>From their FAQ
	We are proud and humbled to be hosting the largest Open Source
	translation community in the world. We offer Transifex for free
	to Open Source projects that have no funding, revenue, and/or
	commercialization model. If you have a question whether your
	organization qualifies for our Open Source program, please contact us.
I think as member of the OSI we can apply there ...

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research Labs  +  IFMGA Guide + TU Wien + TeX Live + Debian Dev