[tldoc] [tldev] pl.po updated

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Aug 30 01:06:33 CEST 2009

On So, 30 Aug 2009, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:
> However "Select set of supported architectures" is somehow non trivial
> to understand. Perhaps "Select set of needed (additional) architectures"
> would be better?

No idea, I leave that for native English speakers.

> Still have "Change location" string, but for Polish I translated it
> into: "Change location of repository" (in Polish ;-)

Arrrggg, is that poedit?

These msgids are commented. Look into the source:
	#~ msgid "New location:"
	#~ msgstr "Nowa lokalizacja źródła instalacji"
that means they are there for posterity, ie they were there before
active but the strings have disappeared. I wonder why poedit shows
these ones.

Or do you use a plain editor? These last lines at the bottom, everything
starting with
	#
there is no need to translate that.

Best wishes

Norbert

PEN-TRE-TAFARN-Y-FEDW (n.)
Welsh word which literally translates as
'leaking-biro-by-the-glass-hole-of-the-clerk-of-the-bank-has-been-
-taken-to-another-place-leaving-only-the-special-inkwell-and-three-
-inches-of-tin-chain'.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff