[tldoc] [tldev] pl.po updated

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sun Aug 30 01:03:23 CEST 2009

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:

> On Sa, 29 Aug 2009, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:
> > > in tlmgr gui arch screen. We can now remove architecture, so I had
> > > to change that, which means again one string that is untranslated. Sorry.
>
> > You mean:
> >  Select architectures to be added (removal not possible)
>
> Yes that is gone
>
> > or
> >  Removals of the main architecture not possible!
>
> and that, too.
>
> > which are both still present in messages.pot?
>
> Not anymore, I don't know why tl-update-messages didn't update
> messages.pot tonight, but I did it manually now. messages.pot now
> contains the newest strings, and I have merged them already into
> the .po files, so all you need is fetch the pl.po and add the one
> translation missing.

OK, done and commited for pl.po (14944)
However "Select set of supported architectures" is somehow non trivial
to understand. Perhaps "Select set of needed (additional) architectures"
would be better?

Still have "Change location" string, but for Polish I translated it
into: "Change location of repository" (in Polish ;-)

Thanks,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl