[tldistro] TexLive on MSYS2

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Wed Apr 7 09:57:29 CEST 2021

Hi

> them, which in turn ignored to include `texlive.infra.tar.xz` where these
> file exists. Let me include them and create a new archive, and this should
> be fixed.

well, that is a good idea since it also contains mktexlsr ;-)

> `.` in their names, because usually they contain system specific files

Generally yes ... but texlive.infra is somehow special.

We have those files (mktexlsr, updmap-hdr.cfg, ..) in there to allow a
minimal installation of **only** the texlive infra (scheme-infraonly)
and still get a more or less working systems (basically ...).

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu                 + IFMGA Guide + TU Wien + TeX Live + Debian Dev