[tldistro] scheme-infraonly

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Sat Feb 6 12:05:56 CET 2021

This doesn't bother me, I'm just looking at the contents of scheme-infraonly.

# tlmgr info schemes
i scheme-basic: basic scheme (plain and latex)
  scheme-context: ConTeXt scheme
  scheme-full: full scheme (everything)
  scheme-gust: GUST TeX Live scheme
i scheme-infraonly: infrastructure-only scheme (no TeX at all)
  scheme-medium: medium scheme (small + more packages and languages)
i scheme-minimal: minimal scheme (plain only)
  scheme-small: small scheme (basic + xetex, metapost, a few languages)
  scheme-tetex: teTeX scheme (more than medium, but nowhere near full)

when scheme-infraonly is installed, the tlmgr and install-tl are in the /usr/texlive/2020 tree.

So I was thinking that instead of packaging install-tl-unx.tar.gz it's perhaps possible to create a package for scheme-infraonly.

However as you point out this would require the 'arch' to be defined.

But that could be the case.