[tldistro] mtxrun skipping config file

Edd Barrett edd at theunixzoo.co.uk
Tue May 26 15:02:06 CEST 2020

Hi Norbert,

I hope you are safe an well.

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 08:30:34PM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> It seems to be incorrect in the sense that it doesn't contain correct
> lua code.

And you hit the nail on the head here! There's a syntax error in texmfcnf.lua!
I ran lua directly over the file and it told me exactly where the problem was!

[FWIW, I think that the wording of "no valid format" is a) ambiguous in the
context of a TeX distribution (I was thinking of .fmt files), and b) an very
odd way of saying "syntax error"]

Anyway, problem solved! Thanks for your help! :)

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk