[tldistro] missing texhash

Marc Krämer mokraemer at gmx.de
Thu May 14 15:17:08 CEST 2020

Hi Norbert,
thanks for those links. I've added them.
Since it is distro policy to build packages by source (for almost all
distros), I'm glad to switch to any other suggested packaging path to get
these changes as well.
For most packages we follow the configure, make, make-install rule; maybe
do some cleanup, moving files,... and package the installed files.

So if there is some rule/script like that, it would make things much
easier :)

Thanks for your help
Marc