[tlbuild] [TeX-Live/texlive-source] Run failed: .github/workflows/main.yml - trunk (cda3622)

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Thu Nov 4 09:07:55 CET 2021

Hi Mojca,

>     https://github.com/xpack/xpack-build-box/commit/1883f8ea458a3c83e5eae0c520a4ef13614aa457

Very interesting. GLibc 2.23 is what I am interested in, so I will try
xenial for the next builds. Just commited tag v2 to the build actions,
and switched the tl stuff to use the new v2 tag for CI.

We will see how it goes ... thanks for the link, that was very
instructive!!!

I really don't care for debian versus ubuntu versus whatever, but glibc
2.23 would be nice, and stretch has already 2.24.

Thanks

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev