[tlbuild] MSYS2/MinGW-w64 port?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 13:37:55 CET 2021

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 at 10:22, Angelo Graziosi <angelo.g0 at libero.it> wrote:

> Why then, TL team does not add this as new port for TL2021, for example?

Can you please clarify what exactly is it that you are asking about?

I'm not sure whether we are talking about mingw64 binaries in TeX Live
distribution (where someone would need to do quite some work to make
it work correctly; Luigi was referring to that option), or about a new
texlive package in mingw distribution (where nobody on this list has
any experience in creating or maintaining packages, but also TeX Live
2021 hasn't been released yet; a package for TL 2021 would need to
happen after the TL 2021 release).