[tlbuild] tl20 pre-pre-builds

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 08:44:56 CET 2020

On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 at 23:07, Karl Berry wrote:

> So if you want to give either or both a whirl now, that'd be great,
> although we'll give the developers a little while longer before we start
> down the pretest road ... --thanks, karl.

All of my builders are finally green (even the dropped sparc solaris
one) after the few patches a few days ago.

The only problem (which I didn't re-check with the newer version yet,
I last tried some months ago) was that I wasn't able to build a fully
functional Asymptote (for a completely mysterious reason; the compiler
just hangs forever).