[tlbuild] Broken bibtex tests

Hironobu Yamashita h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Sun May 26 09:44:19 CEST 2019

Hi Karl,

> I'm not sure if your extra debugging messages are being
> invoked.

It seems none of extra debugging messages are invoked,
so there should be some different functions that are not
workin properly.

> Of course it would be more efficient to debug locally :). Do you have
> access to any netbsd, freebsd, darwin, solaris (and probably netbsd too)
system?

I managed to install amd64-freebsd on VirtualBox, so now I can test locally;
but it will take some more time to start testing as I'm not familiar with BSD.
(build on darwin on the contextgarden is failing for different reason, but
for me locally x86_64-darwin is successful)

Thanks,
Hironobu

--
----