[tlbuild] Broken bibtex tests

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun May 26 01:11:52 CEST 2019

Hironobu, I'm not sure if your extra debugging messages are being
invoked. You can check the output, for amd64-freebsd, at
https://build.contextgarden.net/#/builders/54
-- click on a build number and then you can download the "stdio" file.
Since I already did that, I'll attach the current output of the failed
test again, so you can see.

It is automatically rebuilt after commits, thanks to Mojca.

Of course it would be more efficient to debug locally :). Do you have
access to any netbsd, freebsd, darwin, solaris (and probably netbsd too)
system? The new bibtexu-yannis test fails on all of them, while it
succeeds on linux-based systems.

In order to try your manual upmendex test, I'd have to set up a new
build tree on one of those systems, so I haven't gotten to that yet :(.
--thanks, karl.