[tlbuild] [Dev-luatex] luatex build breaks in current TL

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Sep 6 06:30:12 CEST 2018

Hi Luigi

> Hm, perhaps I have forgotten to update some autotools files..I will rebuild
> later.

Thanks

> dependencies. Metapost still has the full math modes, so it needs gmp and
> mpfr.

Please also look into the
	#include <gmp/config.h>
thingy, thanks.

> Luatex also doesn't need poppler anymore, and hence no need for c++ also.

It would be GREAT if we could use the new replacement library *all*over*
TeX Live and finally eradicate poppler from TL. One of the sources of my
nightmares it is this poppler.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer