[tlbuild] [Dev-luatex] luatex build breaks in current TL

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 05:46:47 CEST 2018

Il gio 6 set 2018, 05:10 Akira Kakuto <kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp> ha scritto:

> Hi Norbert,
>
> > there are more breakages in TL since the inclusion of the current luatex
> > sources (did anyone did test builds before committing???)
> >
> > Travis-CI complains since the last commits, error excerpt:
>
> Probably because reautoconf is not done yet.
>
> Thanks,
> Akira

Hm, perhaps I have forgotten to update some autotools files..I will rebuild
later.
Luatex now include mplib without binary mode, i.e no more mpfr and gmp
dependencies. Metapost still has the full math modes, so it needs gmp and
mpfr.
Luatex also doesn't need poppler anymore, and hence no need for c++ also.