[tlbuild] luatex segfaults (on mipsel-linux only?)

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Mon Apr 16 22:28:56 CEST 2012

MM> Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:38:02 +0200
MM> From: Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com>

MM> If the example works fine on your platform, you don't need to reply to
MM> the whole mailing list (you can leave me a notice off-list). It is not
MM> such a high priority, but if we could get rid of reproducible
MM> segfaults before TL 2012 release, that would be nice.

Unfortunately, this is not my case:  it dies on armv7l-linux:

[...]

    fonts           > virtual math > unable to resolve name mapsfromchar
    fonts           > fallback modern rm 12pt is loaded
    system          > begin file tmp.tex at line 7
    mtx-context     | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex:
    execution interrupted

--
Good luck

-Boris

Murphy's Laws:
	(1) If anything can go wrong, it will.
	(2) Nothing is as easy as it looks.
	(3) Everything takes longer than you think it will.