[tlbuild] luatex segfaults (on mipsel-linux only?)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:55:13 CEST 2012

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 22:28, Boris Veytsman wrote:
> MM> Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:38:02 +0200
> MM> From: Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com>
>

> MM> If the example works fine on your platform, you don't need to reply to
> MM> the whole mailing list (you can leave me a notice off-list). It is not
> MM> such a high priority, but if we could get rid of reproducible
> MM> segfaults before TL 2012 release, that would be nice.
>

> Unfortunately, this is not my case:  it dies on armv7l-linux:

Oh, perfect. This means that raspberry pi (if shipped before TL
freeze) should be a good candidate for debugging :)

Thank you.

The run probably starts with something like

mtx-context     | run 1: luatex
--fmt="/some/path/to/texmf-var/luatex-cache/context/xxx/formats/cont-en"
--lua="/some/path/to/texmf-var/luatex-cache/context/xxx/formats/cont-en.lui"
--backend="pdf" "./filename.tex"

One can debug by running gdb on luatex with the same parameters (but
I'm not asking for that here).

Thanks,