[tlbuild] TeX Live builds -- second summary [updated sources]

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon May 4 18:36:32 CEST 2009

Hi Angelo,

On Mo, 04 Mai 2009, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> But now, with TL2009, in the install-tl.log I find the following failure:
[...]
> Are the above errors to be expected in this stage of TL2009?

Yes, definitely.

Until we freeze daily updates to tlnet/2008 we cannot start adjusting
all the infra structure and do testing.

As soon as we freeeze and have moved the dev stuff over we will anyway
ask people to test.

So no need to try it now.

Best wishes

Norbert

Trillian did a little research in the ship's copy of
THHGTTG. It had some advice to offer on drunkenness.
and good luck.'
It was cross-referenced to the entry concerning the size of
the Universe and ways of coping with that.
                 --- One of the more preferable pieces of advice contained in
                 --- the Guide.