[tlbuild] TeX Live builds -- second summary [updated sources]

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon May 4 18:41:29 CEST 2009

On Mo, 04 Mai 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Hi Angelo,
>
> On Mo, 04 Mai 2009, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> > But now, with TL2009, in the install-tl.log I find the following failure:
> [...]
> > Are the above errors to be expected in this stage of TL2009?
>
> Yes, definitely.

On second checking, that is even better than I thought:
`pdftex -ini  -jobname=jadetex -progname=jadetex &latex jadetex.ini' failed
`pdftex -ini  -jobname=pdfjadetex -progname=pdfjadetex &pdflatex pdfjadetex.ini' failed
`luatex -ini  -jobname=lualatex -progname=lualatex lualatex.ini' failed `luatex -ini  -jobname=pdflualatex -progname=pdflualatex pdflualatex.ini' failed
`luatex -ini  -jobname=luatex -progname=luatex luatex.ini' failed
`luatex -ini  -jobname=pdfluatex -progname=pdfluatex pdfluatex.ini' failed
`mf-nowin -ini  -jobname=mf -progname=mf -translate-file=cp227.tcx mf.ini' failed
`omega -ini  -jobname=omega -progname=omega omega.ini' failed
`omega -ini  -jobname=lambda -progname=lambda lambda.ini' failed

That is not sooo bad. Yes, luatex needs care, that is true.

jadetex is a problem, as usual, we have to check.

that mf-nowin failed is a problem, anyway.

More testing when we freeze.

Best wishes

Norbert