[texworks] Feature/enhancement request

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Sun May 1 18:28:36 CEST 2022

On 01/05/2022 17:22, Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) wrote:
> [...]
>
> To make this acceptable to the compiler, the pragmat itself would have
> to be wrapped in PRAGMAT delimiters, as in :
>
>     PRAGMAT % !TeX Program=Algol-68 PRAGMAT

Oops — I should have tested this before posting.  The compiler
interprets such pragmats according to its own rules,so in practice the
delimiters would have to be COMMENT delimiters, as in :

    COMMENT % !TeX Program=Algol-68 COMMENT

As before, is there any possibility to make the syntax of the line-1
typesetting engine programat more flexible, perhaps defining it in terms
of a regular expression to allow other compiler syntaces to be supported ?

--
/** P./