[texworks] Fixing the position change of the typesetting button

Emanuele emanuele_t at icloud.com
Sat Aug 28 10:43:13 CEST 2021

Hi,

my name is Emanuele. I started to use TexWorks. I used other LaTeX
editor before TexWorks and I used to display the position of the
typesetting button after the common commands (new file, open a file,
save, etc...) so I rearrange the typesetting button at the right as you
can see in the "right" image I attached. If I made that position change,
then I save the file and then I re-open it, I find that the position
change is there. But every time I start a new TexWorks file the
typesetting button is in the default left position ("left" attached
image). Is it a way to lock the position I desidered for the typesetting
button?

Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

Emanuele