[texworks] miktex log4cxx error

Julia Matos julia.matos at gm.com
Wed Jun 30 18:27:14 CEST 2021

Hello!

I am having trouble using Miktex 2.9, when I click to generate the PDF, there is a error message and no pdf is generated, this is the message that is shown:

I click this green "play" button:

[cid:image001.png at 01D76DB3.A25A27F0]

And these messages show below:

[cid:image002.png at 01D76DB3.A25A27F0]
Can you help me please?

Thank you!

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.6.1r.3614278 (MiKTeX 2.9.6100 64-bit)
Install location : C:/apps/opentoolsuite/runtime/dos/miktex/2.9/miktex/bin/x64/texworks.exe
Library path     : C:/Users/QZXK3H/AppData/Local/MiKTeX/2.9/TeXworks/0.6\
pdfTeX location  : C:/apps/opentoolsuite/runtime/dos/miktex/2.9/miktex/bin/x64/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows 10 Enterprise, 64-bit, build 18363
Qt version      : 5.6.0 (build) / 5.6.0 (runtime)

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.