[texworks] TeXworks — buglet and requested feature.

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 14:31:35 CEST 2021

Dear Philip,

On 24.05.21 13:01, Philip Taylor wrote:
> Buglet — let source documents A and B be concurrently open in
> TeXworks, and let document A be the currently active one.  Using the
> "Window" menu, make document B active, and press Ctrl+F. Focus is
> transferred back to document A and the search carried out therein,
> whereas the intention was to search document B.

Thanks for reporting - this should be fixed in the latest development
snapshot (33a1376).

> Feature request — still desperate (and increasingly so) for draggable
> rulers.  PLEASE !

Yes, it's on my todo list. Unfortunately, I have extremely limited time
to work on TeXworks at the moment...

> Oh, and Ctrl-0 for "fit the screen", in addition to the current Ctrl-3.

I think Qt only supports one shortcut per action/menu item. But you can
easily redefine the shortcut for your purposes (I'm not sure if we
discussed this already, but it's described in the manual).

All the best,
Stefan