[texworks] Bug report: opening new blank document (Windows 10)

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Thu Apr 22 21:19:06 CEST 2021

Version 0.6.6 ("github") (r.24442ac, 11/03/2021 10:03) also opened a
0-byte file for me successfully under Windows 7 (64-bit) Enterprise.
/Philip Taylor
/--------