[texworks] New TeXworks release: 0.6.5

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:36:07 CET 2020

I just installed 0.6.5 (on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6), and noticed that
one of my customized typesetting scripts stopped working.  I tracked
this down to the script running with the PATH set to

/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

while my script needs some things in /usr/local/bin, which is in the
list of "Paths for TeX and related programs" in the typesetting
preferences. I can manually add the path at the start of the script, so
I have a workaround, but this doesn't look intentional.

Duncan Murdoch