[texworks] New TeXworks release: 0.6.4
moti.ben.ari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:52:08 CET 2020
Your work and those of the other contributors is very much appreciated!
Concerning 0.6.4, could you please help me understand the new features:
* Add shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+J) to invoke SyncTeX at the cursor position
If I understand correctly I can now go to the preview window without
using the mouse.
* Make shortcuts for autocompletion configurable
I can configure the shortcuts by editing the files
in the "completion" directory of the "resources" directory. What is
* Make "Auto-Follow Focus" configurable in the preferences
What is auto-follow focus? It doesn't appear in the manual.
* Make editor line spacing customizable
I increased to an extreme value of 200% and re-started TW,
but I don't see any difference. How does this work?
(I use Courier New font)
* Make console output accessible by keyboard; among other thigs,
ctrl+\ has always made the console pane appear.
But the focus is still on the editor and I have to click the mouse
in the console pane to browse it.
What does "accessible by keyboard" mean in this context?
Thanks for your help
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the texworks