[texworks] New TeXworks release: 0.6.4

Moti Ben-Ari moti.ben.ari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:52:08 CET 2020

Dear Stefan,

Your work and those of the other contributors is very much appreciated!

Concerning 0.6.4, could you please help me understand the new features:
    * Add shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+J) to invoke SyncTeX at the cursor position
    If I understand correctly I can now go to the preview window without
using the mouse.

    * Make shortcuts for autocompletion configurable
    I can configure the shortcuts by editing the files
    in the "completion" directory of the "resources" directory. What is
new?

    * Make "Auto-Follow Focus" configurable in the preferences
    What is auto-follow focus? It doesn't appear in the manual.

   * Make editor line spacing customizable
   I increased to an extreme value of 200% and re-started TW,
  but I don't see any difference. How does this work?
  (I use Courier New font)

    * Make console output accessible by keyboard; among other thigs,
    ctrl+\ has always made the console pane appear.
   But the focus is still on the editor and I have to click the mouse
   in the console pane to browse it.
  What does "accessible by keyboard" mean in this context?

Thanks for your help

Moti