[texworks] Windows: ver 0.6.3 TeXworks paths, and running as Portable

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 02:50:21 CEST 2019

I was wondering if the manual entry:
5.7 Changing the configuration
might do well to have specific reference to *Portable Usage*, perhaps after
something like this?...
5.7 Portable Usage and Changing the Configuration

And also what the status on this mention - under that section was please?

One can also add a line like
defaultbinpaths=C:/Program Files/MiKTeX 2.7/miktex/bin

to specify where the programmes of the TEX distribution are located; but *this
instruction is not yet completely operational*, *especially under Windows*.

TIA

Paul