[texworks] Mail list and other issues

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:34:47 CET 2019

Hi Iggor,

I can help you with 2. finding the current file directory.

I have a Script for TeXworks I often use :-)
See if it helps or what you need - lets know...

Use the TeXworks menu for Scripts/Scripting TeXworks, ask it to "Show
Scripts Folder"

Then place the following in a plain text file in there called something
like "openContainingDirectory.js"

Then in the Scripts Menu - use Scripting TeXworks, ask it to "Reload
Scripts"

Next time you use your Scripts Menu you should see an item - " Open
containing directory"
Use it from within the TeXworks document you want to open.

(The following Script could be modified to just only show the path on the
status panel at the bottom of TeXworks as well perhaps.)

I hope this helps,
kind regards,

Paul

// TeXworksScript