[texworks] Mail list and other issues

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:00:29 CET 2019

P.S.

I'll write you a direct script later.

There are a couple of prerequisites in what I sent you, that you won't want
to bother with downloading and setting up
(eval(TW.app.getGlobal("helper_twPan"));)

And eventually you will need to check your Scripting Security settings
under...

Edit/ Preferences / Scripts

May need most boxes ticked ok

and also "Stefan Löffler & Jonathan Kew" - didn't actually write that
script, the initial header was copied with their names in it - apologies.