[texworks] Call for help: Testing

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Wed Mar 6 03:53:05 CET 2019

Hi Stefan,

On Tue, 05 Mar 2019, Stefan Löffler wrote:
> a new minor release (0.6.3) is around the corner, which will hopefully

looks nice. I built debian packages from the current git sources, and
uploaded them to Debian/experimental. I tested the fine-grain sync on
some of my files, as well es the insert citation, both worked nicely.

My only wish would be that the bibfile is automatically deduces from the
\bibliography command ...

The About dialog still states
	Copyright 2007-2017
could be set to 2019 ;-)

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer