[texworks] Call for help: Testing

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 07:25:05 CET 2019

Hi Norbert,

On 06.03.19 03:53, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Mar 2019, Stefan Löffler wrote:
>> a new minor release (0.6.3) is around the corner, which will hopefully
> looks nice. I built debian packages from the current git sources, and
> uploaded them to Debian/experimental. I tested the fine-grain sync on
> some of my files, as well es the insert citation, both worked nicely.

Thanks for testing!

> My only wish would be that the bibfile is automatically deduces from the
> \bibliography command ...

I agree. This should come in the future some time. Before this can be
implemented properly, however, TeXworks should have project support
(after all, \bibliography commands could be in another file) and better
handling of file types (until now, all sources are treated pretty much
the same internally, regardless of whether they are TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt,
XeTeX, BibTeX or whatever).

> The About dialog still states
> 	Copyright 2007-2017
> could be set to 2019 ;-)

Should be fixed now (I hadn't gotten around to that item on my release
todo list ;)).

All the best,