[texworks] Mac OS X: request for testing

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:24:02 CET 2016

Hi Stefan, and Herb,

Yes, I am using MacOS X El Capitan and I was aware of the necessity to change the path for access to the binaries of MacTex by setting it to

	 Library/TeX/texbin

but I think it would be more convenient if TeXWorks could set this automatically, or at least ask the user whether he wants it to be set.
Once this is done, all the engines seem to work on the test files I tried (except ConTeXt mkii, but this must be due to my installation of TeXLive 2015).

On my Mac, TeXWorks is sitting in the folder Applications.
All Command combinations shortcuts (X, W, Z, V, C, for cutting, closing, undoing, pasting and copying) work fine, apart from the one I mentioned previously, Command-Q for quitting.

Best regards: OK