[texworks] Mac OS X: request for testing

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 15:12:01 CET 2016

Hi Otared,

On 03.03.2016 01:34, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Just downloaded the new build: it works fine when viewing the two PDF files you mentioned in your first e-mail.

Thanks for testing :).

> However, when one closes all files, it is impossible to quit TeXWorks with the usual Command-Q…
> Is this a bug, or just a trick to let TeXWorks open all the time :-)

Yes, this is a bug (i.e., not intended ;)). Do other shortcuts
(Cmd+C/Cmd+V for copy/paste, Cmd+T for typesetting) work?

> Also TeXWorks does not find automatically my installation of MacTeX (contrary to what TeXShop does).

May I ask where it is installed (i.e., which path does TeXShop use)?
AFAIK, there have been some changes with where MacTeX installs/links
files on recent Mac OS X, so the default search paths in Tw will
probably need updating...

Thanks,