[texworks] texworks and version control system on windows

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 07:14:52 CEST 2011

Hello,

My colleague is interested in collaborating work on our article. Before
most of type I did using Emacs and AUCTeX and using git as VCS.  But it
is not option (emacs-auctex+git, no go in that direction for now) for
him because he works entirely on Windows. I thought about hg (tortoiseHg)
and texworks but don't know any workflows: how to cooperate texworks
with VCS (tortoiseHg)? Can any share his/her experience in work with
TeXworks and VCS (any)?

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
"Is it just me, or does anyone else read `bible humpers' every time
someone writes `bible thumpers?'
-- Joel M. Snyder, jms at mis.arizona.edu