[texworks] Bug - figure in texworks

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 09:20:54 CET 2011

Just a small related question around this,

...  starting from pure LaTeX (no included pdfs) to make a pdf under
pdflatex in Tw, what setting - and in what (pdflatex MiKTeX or other),
causes the fonts used to be embedded in the finished pdf please.

I've looked in <MiKTeX>\miktex\config\pdflatex.ini  but nothing stands
out there.
Except for this line(?) at the end:   @38e6b9a12b7aa2dce3f46e165ef1d550

Paul