[texworks] Open in default viewer question

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Mon Nov 8 04:16:49 CET 2010

I recently upgraded to MiKTeX 2.9 and am now using the version of TeXworks
(.670) that comes with the distribution.  The ability to print and the
script to display the PDF in the default viewer are both big timesavers for
me--thanks to everybody involved.

One question: when I choose Scripts/Open in default viewer from the PDF
window in TeXworks, a little box with an an "i" icon and the word "true"
pops up, and I have to get rid of it by clicking OK.  Is this normal
behavior?  If so, is it really necessary or could it be gotten rid of in a
future version?  I'm using Vista (32-bit) with SP2.

Thanks - David