[texworks] Windows builds

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:49:22 CEST 2010

Did Alain Delmotte or someone work out some shortcuts that would work
for Windows Menus at least?

I only just realised after reading this - something very obvoius
(dfon;t know how I missed it!) that not even the  sort of std Windows
Alt F for example doesn't open the File Menu.

Seems a bit of a mission to handle this from scripting though.

Paul