[texworks] Windows builds

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 04:24:25 CEST 2010

Thanks Bruno,

I watched Jonathan's talk and learnt you could double click on scripts
in the Tw Script Manager and some sort of ShellExecute function is
called.

With QtScripts (.js) on my machine the QtCreator programme opens for
editing the script.
With lua and python scripts my system seeks to execute the actual
script it seems.

Is there any where that i can configure that to execute a system edit
command instead?

Or do we need to add a preference feature to elect which editor to use
when double clicking in Script Manager?

(On my system Shell knows where to look to edit both Lua and Python.

As a side note, Aptana (Eclipse) is actually configured to open my .js
files for edit, system should actually try to execute them if i double
click them in Explorer but QtCreator grabs them, notepad opens to edit
them in explorer if I call Edit on righ Context menu in Explorer. )

Paul